Recipe of Ultimate Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃.

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃

Hi, I'm Florence. Today, I will show you a way to prepare chocolate trifle glass😃😃 recipe. Never skip a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent easy family recipes to try. This time, I am going to make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 Recipe

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is something which I've loved my whole life.

Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate trifle glass😃😃 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃:

  1. Prepare 1 litre of milk.
  2. Make ready 4 pack of Chocolate cake.
  3. Get 2 sachet of Rossmoor custard.
  4. Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
  5. Prepare 3 tbsp of Chocolate chip.

Instructions to make Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃:

  1. Milk me sugar daal kar boil Karen..
  2. Chocolate custard powder ki water ya milk me ghol lein..
  3. Milk boil ho to custard powder daal kar mix Karen or thick ho jae to acchy se phent kar stove se utar lein..
  4. Jab cool ho gae to chocolate cake mota Torr kar mix Karen or glass me daaly..
  5. Last me Oper se Chocolate chip sprinkle Karen..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish chocolate trifle glass😃😃 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: Chocolate Trifle Glass😃😃 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close