Recipe of Perfect Biscuits Cake

Biscuits Cake.

Biscuits Cake

Hi, I am Annette. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare biscuits cake recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a very easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tastier. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Biscuits Cake Recipe

Biscuits Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Biscuits Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

Biscuits Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Biscuits Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have biscuits cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Biscuits Cake:

  1. Prepare 250 gram of mari biscuits.
  2. Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted,chopped almond.
  3. Take 1/2 cup of butter.
  4. Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
  5. Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
  6. Make ready 4 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
  7. Prepare 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate.
  8. Prepare 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate.

Instructions to make Biscuits Cake:

  1. Ek pan me butter,water,sugar,cocoa powder mix karke15 min gas per boil karein.
  2. Ek bowl me biscuits ke uneven piece karein,chopped badam mix karein or uper banaya hua sauce add karein acche se mix karein.
  3. Ek square shape ke box me foil lagake usme ye mixture spread karein.
  4. Fir cake ko fridge me half hour set karein.Fir bahar nikale or uper se dark and white melted chocolate ko piping bag me dale or cake ke uper apply karein.
  5. Pieces me cut karke serve karein.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special dish biscuits cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: Biscuits Cake Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close